I often run various clinics throughout the year, which anyone is welcome to attend with your own horse or we can lend you one for the day
- Clinics are ran at various times throughout the year, mostly in Mid or East Lothian.
- I usually run them in conjuction with other Equine professionals, eg Kayreen Jones, Western Coach; Katie Smith, Professional Dressage Rider and Fiona McKenzie, Remedial & sports massage (human).
Clinic topics covered thus far have been
- ‘Symmetry & Suppleness of Horse & Rider’;
- ‘Introduction to Equine Movement’;
- ‘Groundwork, Massage & Stretching’
Painting the outline of muscles on foals.
There is definitely a muscle under all the dirt & winter coat.
Learning how to long rein with Kayreen Jones on a clinic in East Lothian.
**If you are interested in participating in our next clinic or would like us to come and run one at your yard then please email email@example.com call 07971-845492.